Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Rare Picture of Nautilus Original Model in Disney Archives Secret Warehouse


You may wonder where in the world can be the original model of the Nautilus used during the filming of "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea". Well, as you can see on the picture above, it rests in a display case at a Disney archives annex. I don't know if you will feel like me but seeing the original Nautilus model surrounded by all these boxes made me think uncontrollably to the famous secret warehouse in which is put the ark of the covenant at the end of "Raiders of the lost Ark"!

The picture is coming from an excellent L.A Times article showing rare items of the Disney Archives HERE

Picture: Christina House / For The Times 

2 comments:

  1. This kind of stuff drives me crazy. The thought of those archives are boggeling my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I agreee with your article, this really helped me. I appreciate your help. Thanks a lot. Good website.
    Tree of Life

    ReplyDelete